Friday, October 9, 2009

Stink eye

That's what they should call "pink eye." There is nothing fun about people avoiding you like the plague. I have had a 16 year streak of never missing a day of work that has been broken yesterday when my boss requested that I don't come in, in the case that I am contagious and get the other employees sick.

Yesterday was one of the worst days ever. Unlike most people, I love my job. Being stuck at home and not being able to work was depressing. I longed to be at work like people at work long to be home. To make matters worse, my boss told me to stay home today, too. I barely made it through yesterday by reading (with one eye), doing housework, and cooking. Now that my house is clean and the fridge is full, I don't know what I'm going to do. This stinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment