Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Oh well why not?

So a new cross season is about to begin and with that, the need for a fancy new skinsuit from my sponsor, DeathRow Velo, was apparent. I am really psyched about it. Skinsuits are the only thing more comfortable than bib shorts if you ask me. The only bad part is I intended to buy a medium, but thought I should try on a large as well just to compare. Turns out large isn't my size either, since I ripped several stitches trying to get it on. So I got an XL and my self esteem took a big hit, but when I wore it on this evening's ride, I forgot about how fat I am and marveled at how comfortable I was.


Ok, now I know I'm not the only one who tries on their cycling gear and walks around the house. I assure you I only took the photo for the blog. =)

I will have the chance to break this one in this Saturday at the Nittany Lion Cross race. Stay tuned for photos and a race report!

2 comments:

  1. woo hoo look at the sexy bike!! and who is that hottie behind it? :) I'd like to think a skin suit is like a superhero costume :) super nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skinsuits are welcome at the bottle ride....
    thebottleride.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete